Search my Blog

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Top 5 : favourite video games

Waddup people of the Internet! It's me Little K, with another post. Today's post: Top 5 - Favourite Video Games. Hope ya like it!

1. Undertale
    Undertale is the greatest of all games invented!It's an RPG (Rolle Playing Game) and I love it.
    BEST GAME EVER! I did a review on the Tutorial yesterday, so if you
    haven't read that please do. I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH!!!(One word : Jimmy)

2. Goat simulator
    Do I really need to talk about this? I pretty sure everybody knows what Goat Simulator is...
    anyways for those of you who live under a rock and don't know what goat simulator is, Goat
    Simulator is well, a Goat simulator! You pretty much destroy everything. This game is extremely
    weird.. welp, so am I.

3. Nintendogs + Cats
    Nintendogs + Cats is a game on the 3DS where you own a dog, or a cat. Thats pretty much it.

4. Super Mario Maker
    I know Mario is so old, but still.........YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME CAUSE I'M THE ONLY ONE
    WHO CAN COMMENT ON MY POSTS SO HA!

5. Roblox
    Roblox is an online game where you can play games that other people have created, and you can
    make your own games that other people can play!


ok! That's it for todays post. Before I go, theres a couple of things I'd like to say.

1. This time next week I'll be celebrating the 1 year anniversary of this very blog! Woot woot!

2. Blog Shoutout time!
I recommend you check out It's Looking A Bit Mitty! by Rose. Rose is a friend of mine and she is a great blogger! She posts Life Updates, Book Reviews and a whole bunch of other stuff. She is just fabulous!

ok that's it now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.