Search my Blog

Thursday 23 June 2016

FIRST SCHEDULE!!!!

MAAAAAAAAA!!!! I mean hello... people.. of .. the........FORGETABOUTIT!!! As you can see by the title, I have my first posting schedule! Here goes!


Monday
UNDERTALE TIME
I'll post something about Undertale probably all of them will be spoiler marked...anyways (BLAME. JIMMY.)

Tuesday
Top 5 favourite
I will make up a list of 5 things and arrange them how according to how much I love them. e.g.; top 5 Favourite Undertale characters (Again, Blame Jimmy) Also when I do my Monthly Life updates post I''ll do it on Tuesday, along with Top 5

Wednesday
...
I won't have time to post on Wednesdays so I won't

Thursday
DIY
I'll do a Do It Yourself post.

Friday
Fan-Fic Friday
I'll write a Fan-Fiction and post it. I promise it won't be dirty

Saturday & Sunday
I'll post if I want to, and if i do, it will be completely random

That's my new schedule! Before I go... IT'S EXACTLY 4 MONTHS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY! I know what you thinking. WHAT THE FUDGE LITTLE K!!! IT'S 4 MONTHS!! and YOU ARE CRAZY!!! My answers to that:
Yes and Yes, I am
Just to let you know, this Schedule starts next week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.