Search my Blog

Sunday 30 September 2018

Hiiiiii - New Schedule

Hiiiiiii so how's life?
It's been absolutely great for me. Totally.
So I've realised this blog is dying. I haven't been posting a lot because of a lot of schoolwork and drama at school. I'm really sorry I haven't been posting but I will try to make more posts happen.

I really like the thought Thursday thing. I actually think it's a really good idea, and I'd like to do it more often. I like I wanna make it a thing that happens more often. So from now on, I will be posting at least once a fortnight. (No, not fortnite you teenager) SO I'm going to do...

One of 2 Mondays
Whatever I want

One of 2 Thursdays
Thought Thursday

One of 2 Saturdays
PG paragraph

I think this will finally work for me :D

Laters!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.