Search my Blog

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Life Updates- June 2016

... Okay I know that I said I would post more often but i have an assignment that's due on Friday!! and also I'm to lazy to even think about my blog so...I'm sorry

Anyways. There are some things that I want to say... Life updates!

1.) I'm going to Queensland for 4 days for a holiday in August! It'll be my first time on a plane so EEEEEEEEEK!!!

2.) Another place I'm going near the end of the year... a Coldplay concert! I love Coldplay so much! They're doing songs from their new album,  A head full of dreams.

3.) Last week i performed in our school's annual Talent Quest. (It's a Talent Show, although our school calls it the Talent Quest) Me and a couple of my friends did an act which was a movment piece. (It was kind of a dance) to the song control by Hasley.

4) Today I was picked as the lead role for the year 5 play for Naidoc week. I'm so scared!

5) Another lead role... Every year near the end of Term 4, my school either does a play or an Art
show. Last year we did and Art Show so we're doing a play this year. We're doing an Award Show/           Broadway and our class was picked to do Matilda the Musical for our Item.(When I grow up and   Revolting Children) AND I'M MATILDA!!!!!!!!!!!! MAAAAA!!!!!

6) I became obsessed with Undertale. Don't blame me blame Jimmy! (Reference to Kitty-Cats-and-pigs devian art post)

I'm going to start doing a monthly post called Life Updates-Month Year
like I did with this post.

Anyways that's about it!

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.