Search my Blog

Tuesday 5 July 2016

Top 5 : favourite holidays

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
HELLO PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET!!! OH MY GOSH! IT'S THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF I AM LITTLE K!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHH! Okay. Mainly to celebrate, i'm doing my top 5 favourite holidays. 

1. Birthdays
    Technically this is my blogs first birthday so yeah. Happy birthday blog! *Laughs*

2. Christmas 
    Typical me, choosing the holidays in which you get gifts first

3. Halloween
    Three reasons, Candy, It's near my birthday, and Candy.

4. Easter
    CHOCOLATE!!!

5. Australia Day
    For those of you who don't know what Australia day is on the 6th of January and celebrates the         
    Federation of Australia (When Australia first became a country)

Anyways that's it for today's post. I hope you liked it, and happy 1 year anniversary I am little K. Woot Woot! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.