Search my Blog

Tuesday 28 February 2017

To Do Tuesday: Feeling Stressed

Waddup people of the internet! Today I'll be telling you what to do when you're stressed. Gooooo! *laughs super awkwardly*


  1. Meditate-The best thing you can do when you're stressed is meditate and I'll do a post on how to meditate properly in case you didn't know how.
  2. Take a shower - When I take a shower I just feel really relaxed afterwards. (I hope I'm not the only one on that...)
  3. Breathe - Now I know nobody on the internet knows this but I have anxiety and I have a lot of anxiety attacks. If you've experienced an Anxiety attack (which you probably have) you will know it's probably the worst feeling ever. When I have an anxiety attack at school I just tell myself to control my breathing, and I have a certain breathing pace that works for me. 
  4. It's Gonna be ok! - When you're feeling stressed another great thing to do is just tell yourself that it's going to be fine! It helps you realise that what you're stressing about is usually not that big of a deal.
So there's another really bad post for y'all. See ya on Thursday! (Probably not)

Laters!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.