Search my Blog

Tuesday 14 February 2017

To do Tuesday : Boredom

Waddup people of the internet! today will be my first post regarding the school schedule. So let's do it! Shoutout to Love my Dollies for some ideas in this post. It was a very long time ago, but it is there. (I...think.)

So todays topic for To Do Tuesday is Boredom. So I have some ideas for what to do when you are bored.

1. You can try reading all my posts.
 Yes, they are pretty bad, and most of them are me apologizing for not posting so...

2. You can try to do a craft project, or a diy video
You can search up stuff on the internet.. (like is said my posts are really bad)

3. Start a blog or youtube channel.
Cause that would keep you out f boredom for AGES.

4. DON'T TELL YOUR MOTHER
Just don't.

5. Try Exercising!
You can look up Blogilaties on Youtube, cause she is really good.

Soooooo... I can't come up with any other ideas, so I guess that's it?

Laters!

Song of the day: All my Love - by Major Lazer and Ariana Grande

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.