Search my Blog

Friday 23 December 2016

Merry Christmas! + Life Updates November and December

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to the people of the internet! So... I haven't posted in.... 2 months? i'm sorry I've been busy. nah just kidding I'm just lazy. Sooooooo... I don't have anything else to do so... Life Updates I guess?


November
.... I actually don't think anything happened in November :|

December
My best friend graduated primary school last week (as well as all my other friends :-;)(that was meant to be a single tear and a beauty mark) OH!!! and also...(drum roll please)... I'm a 2017 school prefect for my school!!! :D

Ok. As I said before, Merry Christmas and a happy new year to the people of the internet! I'll probably forget to, but I'll post as much as I can and I PROMISE to post on new years eve (hopefully that post will go up right at midnight cause that would be awesome :D)

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.