Search my Blog

Thursday 15 October 2015

Do nothing for 2 minutes + find the invisible cow

Hi!
There is some websites that I found called Do nothing for 2 minutes and find the invisible cow they are so completely weird and that's why I love them so much

In do nothing for 2 minutes you literally don't do anything for 2 minutes. That's it!

Find the invisible cow is the funniest game ever. The first time I played it I like died laughing! There's like a blank screen and it's saying "cow cow cow cow cow" the closer your mouse gets to the invisible cow the louder it says cow and when you click on it it appears and it's just like "moo"
Eg-

cow cow cow cow cow COW COW COW COW COW!!!!!! Moo

just play it and you'll understand.

Warning:Games only work on computers, not mobile devices


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.