Search my Blog

Monday 4 June 2018

Meh Monday (/thought Thursday?) - Dobby is a free elf (alternative title: First rant) MASSIVE SPOILERS TO Harry Potter

For the people who don't want spoilers, (and for those who are clicking ahead) I just wanted to let you know I might be changing the name of my blog sometime. (BTW I might be opening up another blog too) Ok I'm done bothering you about random crap so go and click ahead if you are ok for spoilers and if not byeeeeeee


Hi
SO I've been reading Harry Potter... again. (I know... THAT kid) and I feel so weird because I know what's going to happen in the story and they're just walking around Hogwarts like tra la la la la (Spoiler alert) Sirius Black isn't gunna die and my life is normal (aside from the fact they go to a school with a teacher who turns into a cat 'n' all.)

Ok now I'll rant cause I want to

So I was reading Chamber of secrets and I was just like, when Harry first met Dobby he was all like "HELL NAH GET THE HELL OF OF MY LIFE" and as soon as Dobby dies he's like "No Dobby don't die". ANOTHER thing has anyone else noticed how rude Harry can actually be? Put the Liquid luck scene aside though, that was HILARIOUS.

PG PARAGRAPH
Speaking of Liquid Luck, is it just me or does liquid luck seem a little like alcohol? Cause Harry kind of seems like he had a bit too much butter beer. Like seriously says (and I quote, (taken from page 397 of the half-blood prince)) "'no,' said harry confidently 'I'm going to Hagrid's, I've got a good feeling about going to Hagrid's'" Knowing full well Hagrid was holding a funeral for a giant spider at his house. And you can't forget in the movie: 'Not to mention the pinchers" He really did seem drunk there. Or is that just how confident people work? They just seem drunk all the time?
PG PARAGRAPH OVER
(hmm... maybe I could make PG paragraph a thing?)

and I can't rant anymore cause I've stopped my thinking spree. So I'm gunna go now so

Ok byeee!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.