Search my Blog

Sunday 1 January 2017

Second Schedule

Waddup people of the internet! Ok. Sooooo... my first schedule didn't work out very well, did it? So I decided to make 2 new schedules: A Holiday schedule and a term schedule (for school terms). So during Holidays I will follow the holiday schedule and during school terms I will (try) to follow the school schedule. They are as follows:

Holiday schedule:

Monday
Harry Potter Happiness!
So instead of Undertale time it's now Harry Potter Happiness

Tuesday
Top 5 Tuesday
Ok I know I just can't stop doing it.

Wednesday
Weird story Wednesday
I'll tell you a weird thing that happened to me, whether it's made up or true

Thursday
Weekly Updates
I will still do a monthly updates at the end of each month.

Friday
Fan Fic Friday
Please refer to Tuesday

Saturday & Sunday
Life updates and / or random stuff☺

Starts on the 9th of January 2017

School Schedule

Monday
no post

Tuesday
To do Tuesday
I'll tell you something you can do in different scenarios e.g.: to Do Tuesday: Boredom
That post will be what to do if your bored. 😜

Wednesday
no post

Thursday
DIY
I'll do the diy thing again...

Friday
If I want to post I will and I may continue a Fan Pic from the holidays

Saturday & Sunday
Possible Weekly Updates and Accomplishments?

Starts January 30th 2017
Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.